Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mr B.Rabbit

Meet Mr B. Rabbit, he is the first toy I have made for The Toy Society...

Isn't he handsome in an original only-a-mother-could-love-him sort of way??? This is him on the park bench where he is hoping to find a friend...

As his creator I became quite attached to Mr Rabbit, and was a little sad to hang his "please take me home" sign around his neck- I could see the look of betrayal flicker across his eyes...

On a practical note, his tail was a yoyo- so easy to make!!! The fabrics were from all over the place- Zimmerman, japanese, urban chicks, Prints Charming etc etc.

By the time I went past the park this afternoon he had gone- bye bye Mr Rabbit, I hope you found a good home!

2 comments:

One Flew Over said...

Welcome to the world Mr B Rabbit!

karlyn Jackson said...

so sweet Bec, you have been busy!